Friday, November 16, 2007

New CVS In-Store Photo Books !

As a BzzAgent I am lucky enough to get to try out brand-spanking-new products and services. Well as a scrapper I was REALLY excited when I got picked to try out the new CVS In-Store Photo Books!



I haven't yet received my Campaign Kit, but when I do, you all will be the first to hear! I will award one or two {free surprises} here on my {BLOG} related to Photo Books in the near future so stay tuned!

CVS In Store Photo Books---are similar to Picaboo books but you create them in-store at the Kodak Photo Station kiosks, with customizable LO's and assorted backgrounds to choose from. They are hardcover and bound right there in the store for you with your choice of covers.



...And they are dirt cheap!:
  • 4 x 6 (up to 36 images): $5.99 - $7.99
  • 6 x 8 (up to 54 images): $12.99
  • 8 x 10 (up to 72 images): $14.99 - $24.99
What a great last-minute (or pre-planned if you are organized!) GIFTIE!
There is also a 100% money back guaranty you will be happy with the results!

PLEASE let me know if you try it out! Stay posted for more info....
:
:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a BzzAgent too. DON'T try to use this online! Your coupon doesn't work, you don't have the 10 page 6"x8" option, and you have to pay online.

Plus, it's a multiple day wait for your book, not one hour.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?