Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh YAY!

:
:
Well I was so excited tonight to learn that I was declared one of the lucky winners in Traci Reed's blog contest. And what is it I won, you ask?

My choice of Traci's new Adobe Lightroom Presets
(the POP series)

Of course I needed the Adobe Lightroom program immediately this morning upon reading about it on her blog, so went and got it. Spent the whole damn day and night learning to use it and LOVIN' IT!

Here's a great example of a Lightroom-effect pic (and framed in PCS2):

This is a photo of me with my cousin Allison
:
:

A friend recently showed me some incredible architectural photo-op spots in DC and I managed to grab a few quick shots before we sped away to the next hot-spot-op. This one is my favorite:

Can't tell you where it was, and could never find it again on my own. So just enjoy the pic!
:
:


No comments: