Thursday, November 29, 2007

{freebie} time

How accurate was your guess?!



It's the new INSTA-RELATIVES Daguerre Frames!!
Your new {freebie} installment.

Don't have old relatives to scrap in those genealogy layouts?
Make your own! Take any family member's disembodied heads and plunk it on one of these, and...VOILA !!


PLEASE leave a quick THANK YOU on 4shared
& get your Headless Family Members HERE!



And take a look at the new set of Daguerre Frames perfect for any heritage, genealogy, or funky layout!

ONLY $1.50 for a limited time
in my Paypal STORE!



Special thanks to Traci Reed for sparking my imagination on this one through her Sept 28th Hawt Mama Challenge! I commented to her then that it resulted in new item designs....My LO above was my entry in that Hawt Mama Challenge.


:
:

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

OMGOODNESS these are FUN! GREAT thinking up these!!! lol Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent! i found you thru Maria's Digi-Free site and glad i did!!! Have a WONDERFUL day :D

Anonymous said...

This are so much fun! Thank you!
I only just discovered your blog and have been reading back towards the beginning. I'm amazed at the things you've created - have you really only been scrapbooking and designing for such a short time?
Anyway - keep up the good work!